INTRAPRENEUR BUSINESS SCHOOL
What is so SPECIAL about this program?
- Integrates SOFT AND HARD SKILLS of fundamentals needed in any business
- Allows managers being coached by Maresa Ng, THE ENTREPRENEUR AND BUSINESS COACH on skills in managing own businesses
- Requires ACCOUNTABILITY in preparation on actionable items besides increasing KNOWLEDGE BASE
- Access to learn and re-learn from our PREMIUM VIDEO TUTORIALS to keep learning sharp
- Allows managers to have TRAINING ASSIST MATERIALS for their subordinates
IT’S GOING TO BE A POWERFUL TRAINING FOR MANAGERS
See What Our Graduates Said About Our IBS Program
Centre Manager of a Swim School
I found that from the first class, I have been ͞wow-ed with the knowledge and clarity. It gives me the best view not just toward my self-growth, but also the organizations’. The knowledge and experience that I obtain, I want to share and empower not only my team, my organization, and also people around me.
Manager of Cafe/Restaurant
The program increased my confidence level in knowledge, skill and strategy. I learned how to define strategies which reflect the company’s vision, mission and values. Besides, I also learned how to categories employees and know when to micro or macro manage them
What Does The Training Cover Over A Span of 6 Weeks?
- Critical Mindsets that Create Success
- Knowing How to Create Change among Team Members
- Enrolling and Inspiring the Vision of the Business
- Using SWOT Tools and Business Model Canvas
- Clearly Understand the Factors that Boost Business Growth
- Building and Executing a Good Business Plan
- Using the DISC to Understand Themselves and Others
- How to Solve Conflicts and Enhance Communication among Team Members
- Understanding How to Run and Manage Work through Impact Point Meetings
- How to Develop and Monitor Employees KPIs
- How to Conduct an Employee Appraisal & Evaluation
- Systematizing Your Business and Getting Processes in Place
- The Art of Delegation
- Using the Art of Asking Questions to Your Employees
- How to Give Feedback to Employees Properly
- Play Leverage The Game of Business and Win
The Coach and Master Facilitator
Certified Trainer by HRDF (TTT/7523)
As Entrepreneur, Author, Investor, Professional Speaker and ActionCoach Asia Master Coach Trainer, Maresa has grown several of her own businesses and has worked with hundred of entrepreneurs, business owners and CEOs to succeed in turning around their businesses. She is the author of MPH Masterclass Guide to Starting a Business. Having spoken in over a dozen countries regionally, her business-building-seminars have touched the lives of thousands of business people and entrepreneurs.
Maresa had achieved Top 3 Firm Builder in Asia Pacific in year 2015, and maintained Top 100 Global Coach in 2012 and 2013. One of her businesses was awarded SME100 Fastest Moving SMEs by SME & Entrepreneur Magazine in 2012. Her track record of both successes and failures has led her to be one of the most prominent business speakers and experts in the region. Described mainly as businesses secret-weapon, Maresa has the strategic and tactical ability, energy and passion to take entrepreneurs and businesses to the next level.